Monday, February 28, 2011

Defend Your Hairstyle Against The Wind!




The wind has not only been increasingly annoying as of late, it’s been wreaking havoc on any new hairstyle I try. I may look as gorgeous as Heidi Klum before as I step outside, but as soon I cross that threshold, I look like Ke$ha after a night of partying. That’s whenWhite Sand Products came to my rescue! In addition to being the go-to products for a host of magazines, they craft products around their customers needs. Like my need to force my hair to stay exactly where I tell it to despite the forecast.


1. Stuck Up Mega Hold hairspray ($24,whitesandsproducts.com). The Hercules of maximum hold hairspray with thermal intelligence that makes all hair ironing techniques a healthy choice.


2. Curl Up in Silk Firm Hold mousse ($19.50,whitesandsproducts.com). Give your curls a fighting chance from the wind! This mousse uses its ingredients to group hair magically and tightly together.


3. Designer gel ($15, whitesandsproducts.com). A fabulous gel that will allow you to brush through your hair without feeling like you used Scotch tape. It’s also free of alcohol so it won’t dry out your hair.


Brittany Roshelle Davis is a freelance writer who specializes in all things fabulous. Visit her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment